Saturday, May 21, 2011

Costume Go Kart Frames

EVERYTHING GROWS:)

Everything to grow, and weeds triple;) Actually, the weather is ideal - the day the sun shines and the warm night falls. Lawn and finally (!) Starts to resemble a lawn. I can not wait for the first mowing, also because of the spread at a dizzying pace weeds. I think that for years now will thicken nicely. The lawn in the sense. And besides ...

got a nice vegetable garden paths:


The bay (which is probably still did not show, there are growing lilies and annuals in a flower pot), put together another one a row of cubes - Yellow:


pot, which you can see in the picture below is one of four that I bought with the absolute intention of painting, but I liked the idea of \u200b\u200bclay vessels that leave au naturel - well, almost, I painted only the collar and came out nice. In this growing and acidantera MACIEJKA. As an aside, I have just two pots - have survived the winter, until one fine day one of my labrador broke into smithereens. The next day the second [sic].




Another basil seeds myself wykiełkowała:


my favorite lilies bloom:)


Magnolia digest probably early planting and revives them slightly:

Similarly
lettuce:


strawberry blossoms and bears fruit:) Fruit 3-pack:)



Lemon Mint has blue flowers (?):



Pigwowiec went into battle:


Jaśminowiec also


Rose. According to the manufacturer's white. Yes, snow white:)


I showed my lovely pot?


Rojniki and saxifrage will swarm on the terrace - and bought it today by chance:


happy owner of tiles on the terrace (but not great wood, but more on that another time) I'm from yesterday:)
From the neighbor's narrow row of different varieties of the emerging sunflowers, and in the foreground on one side and forget-me-not daisies from the other grandmother:


space (or rather przestrzenka) on the left side of the entrance is like this:


In the foreground is perfect place for Korean fir, The second album is Spruce Chinese, I would like to build a fence along the entire length rectangular pots of granite and sit there any krzaczory. On the ground was sown lawn. Wschodźże!

space on the left - the massacre. TONY granite, stone, and all sorts of other building crap. And I love optimistic ending - please!:



0 comments:

Post a Comment