Monday, May 2, 2011

Lucasville Ohio To Cincinnati

in jeżynki and magnolias.

Blooming magnolia has my eyes, and that blooms briefly, why did the clock Magnolia:


focus ... something I focus, "descended" ;-)))


Numbers are convex, unfortunately, will not show pictures. For the shading and dots. All recently dots (Except for the bench, but more on that later).

And now my beloved paper jeżynki ...
here on a large tray.
tray also antiqued shabby schic ...


focus - instead of shadows did kropy se ;-)


And on the terrace of pride to the bench ... lavender. In the end I did something lavender home. It
world, such preparations for my daughter's communion. What woman does not have to do is bench waved se ... ;-)
Why lavender? That hackneyed that we all do something with lavender .... A and, yes, but my małżowi awfully like it. He nudges me in the kitchen lawędzie. So you'd better already has the bench. Overall I like ... But
zdjątka do later, so in the next post I will show. I'm currently at work ;-( I send

Kisses. Slowly collect to domciu. I have a moment to get to you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment